So, what IS a virtual assistant, anyway?
A Virtual Assistant — A VA — is a highly-skilled, independent professional who provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services. They are your off-site administrative professional.
How is that even possible?
- Phone, email, VOIP, texting, and instant messaging
- Conference calls, teleseminar and webinar software, screen sharing software
- Next day shipping services
- Cloud storage and sharing services
- Project management and team software, online work spaces
What a virtual assistant is NOT?
- An employee… We are a contracted business entity, an independent contractor.
- With the advent of Suri, Google, and Alexa and their related “virtual assistant” technology news bytes, we feel the need to add… We’re human.