What is a virtual assistant?
So, what IS a virtual assistant, anyway?
A Virtual Assistant — A VA — is a highly-skilled, independent professional who provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services. They are your off-site administrative professional.
How is that even possible?
- Phone, email, VOIP, texting, and instant messaging
- Conference calls, teleseminar and webinar software, screen sharing software
- Next day shipping services
- Cloud storage and sharing services
- Project management and team software, online work spaces
What a virtual assistant is NOT?
- An employee… We are a contracted business entity, an independent contractor.
- With the advent of Suri, Google, and Alexa and their related “virtual assistant” technology news bytes, we feel the need to add… We’re human.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday – Friday
Bank/Postal Holidays and all Major U.S. Holidays