What is a virtual assistant?
So, what IS a virtual assistant, anyway?
A Virtual Assistant — A VA — is a highly-skilled, independent professional who provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services. They are your off-site administrative professional.
How is that even possible?
- Phone, email, VOIP, texting, and instant messaging
- Conference calls, teleseminar and webinar software, screen sharing software
- Next day shipping services
- Cloud storage and sharing services
- Project management and team software, online work spaces
What are your hours of operation?
Monday – Friday
Bank/Postal Holidays and all Major U.S. Holidays
How can I get in touch?
Just bottom line it - how much do you cost?
Have others used your services?
What kind of services do you actually offer?
Will you answer my phone?
No. Receptionist services is one item we do not provide.
Why would I want to do this?
Because it’ll help you. Really. See some benefits here.